Thursday, November 11, 2010

Speedin' to 2011

I was reading one of Kamau's old blog spots on TFP, yes I do that, he is a quality blogger, lol. So, he was talking about feeling like he was floating with no clear goal targeted and he felt weird or something. I think the reason my semester is flying by is because the opposite of that. I have so many targets and goals stacked up every week/month small or big. After one thing comes another and all of a sudden its November, and its warm as crap outside!! Sorry, but it is really warm, and I didnt title it Hasheem @ Random for no reason.

So yea, Thanksgiving is coming up fast. Apparently mommy and fam, and I dont know who else, is going to Ruqi's for Thanksgiving. That's cool, im gonna be coming down to ATL on that Monday so I will go with them from GA. Then I guess bus it to Blacksburg from Charlotte. Probably should make some calls huh? Anyway, before mommy told me that plan, I had a fleeting thought about having Thanksgiving at my Apartment!?!? Think about it though. Im like 7 hours from everyone so its equal. Plus, my apartment is empty, so mucho space for activities and sleeping people, lol. That would have been awesome, but it would be kinda alot to HOST i guess.

The ponderance for the week has been discussion vs argument. Me and "her", "she" and I, had an intense-ish discussion about Black people in America the other day. It was about how much help they should receive, if at all, why they we are in the state we are in etc. We usually have discussions like this about many things. But usually we differ just in the details. This time we were on completely different sides. She was for big govt helping Black people out, and I was for Black people need to help themselves out. So I dont know if it was our 3rd official argument or just another discussion, since it wasn't really a personal discussion about "us". But it did stimulate emotions so to speak, so Idk my bff jill. Just something to think about for me i guess. Salaams.

No comments:

Post a Comment