Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sandwich Day!

Yesterday was my 4th (I think) semi-annual sandwich day! I try to have sandwich day on a day studying for finals at the end of the semester. The idea originated last year or the year before that, its all a blur people. It originated from me, Hasheem, loving to eat PB and J sandwiches. In college, I never ate them in favor of campus food, which I HAD to eat cuz I was paying top dolla for a meal plan dang it. So by the end of the semester, my meal plan was running out of money and I decided I missed PB + J so I needed to dedicate a whole day to it. As an added bonus, while studying for finals, sandwiches are very convenient because they are quick to make and do not require leaving the dorm to go all the way to the dining hall, minimizing my study breaks.

The first sandwich day just consisted of PB and Strawberry J and Apricot J. I dont remember the ones inbetween this one and the present one, lol, its all a blur! Fo real, my life seems like it is in a sprint right now. I barely recall even going on Thanxgiving break, Summer break seems like it was a week. And all of a sudden I'm gonna be 21 in like 5 days.

Annnnnnnnyway, so this sandwich day was grandiose son. I ate 7 sandwiches in total.
-Morning- Egg + Cheese Sandwich
-Lunch- PB + Apricot J
-Mid Day- PB + Honey with Banana Slices and Cinnamon, PB + Marshmellow <= Whachu know bout dat fluffernutter!!
-Dinner- 2 Chicken Patty Sandwiches
-Late Study Snack- PB + Marshmellow <= Its good son, Oak Orchard Elementary! All the way from!

So Alhamdullilah I had a great sandwich day Winter 2010 Edition HD Blu-ray 3D GoogleTV.

No comments:

Post a Comment