Its nice to know I have emotions. Lol. I was starting to feel like I had been growing colder and colder as I trudged through the bs that is the university system and the fake people that it produces. All trying to achieve a manufactured definition of happiness, based on consumerism.
But anyway, yeah. I have started to miss people. Think about people and how they are doing, and even reaching out and asking them. There is soooooooo much you can extract from each individual. A whole perspective on life based on a unique collection of experiences. I dont think there are any idiots in the world. There are no simple people, as Muhammad would disagree, lol. I think each person has their own calling and talents. Sometimes maybe the world they were born into doesn't fully accommodate their drive. But that is why I stress carving out your own reality. Reality itself is all someones idea at some point. Human decision enacted and therefore producing consequences affecting everyone around its life. It is overwhelming to think about though. What I do is think about riding on the train in China. Sooooo many people just crossing through Shenzhen, maybe back to the country-side, back to the suburbs, back to an aunts house. You have no idea what amazing thoughts they could have, what ground breaking connection you could make with them.
I tweeted the other day about the connections made from knowledge is what determines how intelligent a person is. I think that it carries over to society maybe. In that, the maximized connections that people make with each other through coincidence or magic or destiny if you believe in that, are how society does carve out a new iteration of reality. A next inevitable step, as Professor Jim Bassett would say.
Endnote- Just ranting. Stream of consciousness blog. Needa blog more. Salaams
ily
ReplyDelete