Summer '12. I think I will enjoy this summer. I just started my internship program this week. I have yet to learn what I will be doing for the summer but both of my professors are people I respect so it should be good. Plus it is architecture, so I will of course have fun. Trying to break into the car market soon, should be excited process of not trying to get hoodwinked!
I learned something very vital to my performance at NCAA nationals next week. Once I believe my runway is right and I am in good position, I automatically blast off, something fires inside of me and pushes me to jump far without even having to make an effort. The mission now is to just make that more consistent. At the moment it is like doing surgery with a jack hammer as Coach Taylor puts it. Super hard to pinpoint. I am happy.
Endnote- Goodnight
No comments:
Post a Comment