I always forget where I stand on the 9/11 thing. It is so hard to know the truth. If you search with an idea that is was a conspiracy, you will come to the conclusion that it was. And if you want to prove it was a terrorist attack, you can convince yourself of that. It's so frustrating. I hate how conspiracy theories have that aura of paranoia and being crazy when honestly people just want to know. I periodically look up stuff on the attacks, but I always get left with the same feeling of 'I'll never know'. And the frustrating part is that if it was a conspiracy, this government and all its actions following the attacks would be sooooooooooooo crooked. Just unbelievably cruel, it's just more comforting to believe it was just a terrorist attack.
Endnote- Meh, nothing to say here.
Endnote- Meh, nothing to say here.
No comments:
Post a Comment