So, I got the townhouse keys, it's a real thing guys.
I graduate at 8:30am on the 16th of May at Burruss Hall Auditorium on Virginia Tech's campus.
Afterwards, in Cowgill Hall, there will be a brief display of my and everyones work in the lobby.
After that, I'm suggesting that instead of eating at a crowded place, we can have potluck food at the townhouse and chill.
Here are pictures of the townhouse, so you know it is real:
I graduate at 8:30am on the 16th of May at Burruss Hall Auditorium on Virginia Tech's campus.
Afterwards, in Cowgill Hall, there will be a brief display of my and everyones work in the lobby.
After that, I'm suggesting that instead of eating at a crowded place, we can have potluck food at the townhouse and chill.
Here are pictures of the townhouse, so you know it is real:
The townhouse will run $100 total for how ever long the stay will be. There is a mattress in one room, and a blow up bed too. A couch also. Towels and stuff and sheets, bring your own, as well as blow up mattress if you wish.
Please let me know if there are any other questions. Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment