Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Architect

This is what architecture, or at least the architect means to me this week. The definition changes constantly. I kinda realized today that the good architect is the glue. He is the talent. He needs the skill of the constructor, engineer, community, scientists and countless others to produce "beautiful" works.

I will blog for real, soon. Busy 2 weeks man, Jobs, Schools, Track Practices, etc. Big up to Muhammad Halim having his birthday in Mexico, didn't go as well as he would have liked, but its great he's doing track and working too, and maintaining a high level of performance. Even though he told me he wasn't 'living'. I like that guy. Our childhood relationship was tumultuous, but since were older, I like him now. He's a thinker. I wanna surround myself with thinkers. I believe everyone is my family is a thinker. We have to be, the world around us is so different than what we grew up with. We're forced to figure out why and who we are and all that existential stuff. In my trip to New York I decided that EVERYONE is a thinker. They have to be. They spend 16+ hours a day awake and thinking about something, allllll the time. They have to have deep thoughts sometimes. Nobody is really that shallow. At least that's what I .... think. Salaams

No comments:

Post a Comment