Monday, February 20, 2012

Generation

Skinny skinny skinny skinny skinny skinny skiiiiiiinny-wiiiiiiiiiinny, your my baaaaaaaaaby, im your moooooooooomma!

I remember Mommy sing that song to Taahirah. Probably one of my earliest memories. Its crazy to think that a whole generation has just about passed since then. Ruqi has a daughter that is nearing her 20's and Ruqi was under 20 when Mommy would sing that song. Everyone seemed so much more colossal when I think back to it. I wonder how it would seem if I got to watch us from 15 years ago. That would be weird man. We'd be soooooo kiddy. And poor, lol.

I told my friend here about some game we used to play with crashing bike wheels together to see which one is the best fighter or something. I felt the poorness coming out with every word!!!! I was kinda embarrassed after saying it, but it's nice to share. Anyway, busy busy busy! Salaams!!

No comments:

Post a Comment