Sometimes you have so much to say, you can't say anything.
I wonder why the american slaves or really any other people that has been conquered, takes up the religion of the conqueror. I mean, I understand at first they have to abide by it, but to teach your children and further generations to follow it doesn't make sense to me. Religion should be from your heart, not a reference to your environment. And how could the conquered even logically validate the justness of the religion if they have just been raped and pillaged and conquered by those who supposedly follow it. Black people. lol. But seriously, I know so many black people and even Africans who have such a strong faith in Christianity, but maybe they don't realize that religion was forced upon them. You call the white man the devil, but he gave you your savior. But thats just an example. After reading Things Fall Apart back in 2009, wow, it's been that long, it just seems stupid. You have to know in your heart what you believe. You shouldn't just fall back on a safety net.
Endnote - ATL in a week!
No comments:
Post a Comment