Thursday, January 24, 2013

Night Thoughts Ahgain

So, I got in a car accident the other day, boo, minor damage, my fault.

Women are allowed to combat in the army now. They better not change any fitness requirements.
***edit 1/2/14-http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/24349599/marines-delay-female-fitness-plan-after-half-fail#ixzz2pHPCzD2K <--seriously!!?

I'm tired of wanting to be in a relationship. Because I don't even want to when I think of the details. But I know, when you find the right one, the details are tolerable because it is worth it. How do you find love? Do you have to look for it? Will it find you? I have been believing in my 'top of the circle' theorem. I do love myself. But it may sound like an ego trip, but I just don't understand why I'm not irresistible to the ladies? At least to the ones I have expressed interest in, oh well.

Classes have hit me like a ton of bricks. I am surprised at how busy I am.

I worked as an official at my college meet last weekend, it was cool. The other older (60+) officials remembered me from my competition days. They were so excited to have someone young interested in officiating. I think I will get my certificate to be a USA official, just to have it, stay close to the sport. It's not a money thing, one official was telling me that you never break even with travel costs and everything being paid as an official. But I think it would be awesome to go for a weekend and officiate the USA Championship!

I want to come up with a business proposal for how to potentialize track and field. I think there is something there to be more better and attractive to common man. I even thought about taking a business class to help this theory. Muhammad trashed my NCAA Track proposal when we were in Europe, but we just have a gentlemen's disagreement there. I meant to blog the proposal, but I never really left the drawing board, plus I was designing a stadium around the idea, but I didn't like how it came out, so that whole thing is a sore spot. lol.

I love everyone. Love isn't the word. I feel towards everyone. I appreciate everyones existence. I believe we are all beautiful. We are all thrust onto this world waking up at about 3-4 years old. No choice in the matter. Didn't get to choose our family, race, country. That is why I cannot get mad at people, yet, one day I'm sure I'll come across somebody that is insufferable. Everyone you see walking around has just made the choices they have HAD to make to continue on in this wilderness. How can I get mad at a person who hates the color red? Maybe they had to paint a huge red wall when they were 12, and are scarred from that experience. HORRIBLE ANALOGY ALERT.

My point is, there is a reason for everything. Everything is perfect. Nothing happens that isn't completely calculated and allowed by the "universe" or "God". People are perfect, they make perfect decisions because it is all calculation based on past experience, or perceived future experience. This kinda goes back to my 'choice' dilemma. I don't think we have choice. Not absolute, 'Purist', choice. That is why Purism crumbled. Everything is reference. It has to be, it has no choice ;).

If you read this and understand this, I want to give you a hug and talk on the phone for 2 hours. Lol.

I never really talked about my experience in Europe with anyone, only small quick sentences. "The buildings were old". "Switzerland was ridiculously beautiful". I should write about it. I learned much, about my older brother, me. Eh, let's not schedule ANOTHER blog Sheem Teem. I have like 3 on the docket. This one wasn't scheduled, so maybe just not schedule anymore.

Fear is the master. In everyone lies the deep fear, that ultimately dictates their actions. Not a bad thing. Even though good and bad don't exist. Okaaaaaaaaaaaay, I'll end there. Goodnight.

Endnote- Thank You Mommy and Abu Bakr for housing me for break, it was a very good stay, I had much personal development. I kept wanting them to tell me what to do, tell me not to go out late, just be parented, it was such an odd feeling. I was so happy when mommy told me to get some new pants, just so I could obey her. What?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Hasheem for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your mind journeys, it's so fascinating. Please no more accidents.

    ReplyDelete