Thursday, October 8, 2015

I think

I think there are things in life that just seem so big to me that how could I even try to grasp them at 25? I keep having a recurring thought about my uselessness. I listen to the bbc world news everyday driving to work and the world is just so big. Today there was a yazidi lady on there talking about how she has voiced the problems that the yazidi minority in Syria face, and their run ins with ISIS. She said whenever she talks to the West, people are concerned and feel sorry, but then no action takes place. 

That got me to thinking, what action could realistically take place? Citizens of the world really can't come in and take down Isis. National armies aren't really swayed by outcry from citizens and Nations have so many various interests and people to adhere to. I started to think about what I could do. What could i do? Simply ignore all my problems and efforts here in the us and put a tiny drop in th bucket for possibly one person for one month? 

La Roux asks, "how far can you send emotion?" 

Why isn't there a way to actuate love? I have so much love to spread but it's so difficult to do it without competing with and using money. I believe the force we all crave is love, but the only path handed to us is money. Both require time, but money doesn't require trust. I've been studying (inadvertently) over the past few years how to speed up the cycle of trust. I think it started when I launched my attack on small talk. I don't have a conclusion to show for my studies. I have met people who let me in within 10 minutes and remark that, "you're easy to talk to, and I trust you for some reason". And then there are people like a girl I was trying to get to know for 2 plus years. Trust only trickled in at the 2 year mark. 

What could be the trigger for love? Universal love, unselfish unforced, fluid love. What is the perfect combination of words, smells, sounds, facial expressions that enable one to feel true kinship with the world around him? Why can't I enable a sense of love simply by existing? Kittens can do it. 

Endnote - Marriage, religion, love. How could you profess any in your twenties? Hasheem, actions don't have to follow words, actions and words form a cycle reinforcing each other. You are all words, sir. Your words need reinforcing or re configuring through action.

No comments:

Post a Comment