A few months ago Ashley made up her mind that she needed some time alone in a new city to rebalance her life. She left today but will be in and out the next few months. We still maintain that we are best friends and love each other dearly. I do support her in this. She has had a sense that we are not meant to be married and it has apparently been nagging her for quite some time.
Plus she needs to break away at this point in her life from the constant feeling of needing to 'check boxes' like career, house, marriage, etc. I am proud of her for doing this. The most important thing for her is her happiness and sanity, I pray her family is supportive in this as well.
For me, I do think we have something special, but do believe in paths diverging when they need to. I look forward to the reinvigorated Ashley whether that's with me included or separate.
As for the Charlotte house, I hope to turn it into an artist residency since I will have so much extra space. It'll be a fun and hopefully therapeutic endeavor.
Endnote - Why do emotions have to effect appetite so much
No comments:
Post a Comment