Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Hah

Missa maya! missa maya!, oh please missa maya! I just want some cornbread!!!!!!!! #occupybarbiecity

-The great Ali Halim, (Dolby Clash, maybe?)

Im stupid, haven't blogged all month. Been busy, gotta stay grindin yo. Thinking about getting a new phone, an android one. My hard work paid off and I ended up with more moolah in the account than I figured, so I may reward myself. And I'm tired of being super embarrassed about my ugly phone with I do not love at all. Plus, I'd get girls with a new phone, yup, thats whats been the problem, lol. Ok, bye, see ya later. Salaams

Endnote- My and PHP will become thoroughly acquainted soon

1 comment:

  1. LOL i actually dont know if he was on that joint, i know it was Missa Maya Girl (lol) and Salamandra and maybe 51 cents and Dolby. LOL again took me by surprise seeing that

    ReplyDelete