Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Night Thoughts

-I read a comment on a youtube video slamming the war-mongering for invading Iran. The comment said, 'I used to like Galloway, (the anti-monger in the video) until I went away from Islam, now I think he is an idiot'. I never want to catch myself supporting something simply because I partake in the activity. Or just because it benefits me.

-I always used to feel a tie to the arab world. THIS IS ABSURD! I am no where near arab! I talked to some in China, simply because I could say 'salaams'. After that pleasantry, they just become regular people. And some arab dont like blacks, but then again who does? Oops, im just kidding people.

-A good friend isn't a result of having mucho similarities, its beyond that. It's a beauty of human interaction that supersedes your coincidental properties. Think about it, everyone you know is a result of some coincidence, or having the same temporary path in life. Establishing a great relationship rises above that, there the indescribable "it" factor where the beauty lies to make 2 people bond like magnets.

-I know this, my best friend at Tech does run track. But that pretty much where the similarities end. He drinks, too much I believe. Gallivants around town with chicks. Isn't very reliable. But I can be Fezley around him for some strange reason. It's like I've known him for 10 years. There are few I can be Fezley around outside my family.

-That's why it's so refreshing to be around family. Thank You Muhammad for visiting me during break. It was wonderful chatting and training with you man. Thank You Muhsin for calling, it was really nice catching up and shootin' the same ole' breeze.

-Is it absurd to want to be selfless? Are we alone in this world? Is it technically impossible to be selfless? At some level you are satisfying your needs regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment