Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Becoming a Person

Say it aint soooooooooooo!!!!!! I am becoming a real person. I am listening to the 2012 GOP Candidates talk while looking at cars I like. Since when do I like cars. Since when am I into politics!!! I check CNN.com about 7 times a day, its what I do now. And I have my emotions back!!! For most of my college years I have been numb to real passion and anger at news stories, or news in my life. But now I tear up watching touching videos, scream at the computer screen, and feel happier than I've felt in a while when I enjoy things. I feel like I am living.

I guess it all started when I clicked on a Ron Paul video back in May. It was some YouTube video where he was on a roll! It sparked something in me. I just wanted to follow him at first, and see his campaign unfold, but now I am all over politics, world news, etc. It is exciting, can't lie. The primary season is like watching football. Back in the summer was preseason. Now is the regular season games, and primary season is the playoffs. Then obvi the Super Bowl will be the general election. I wonder what RP said today, and how he performed. He is sooooo underdog. I don't feed completely into the notion that he is dismissed by the media, but looking at how all these candidates, Bachmann, Perry, Cain, have shot to the 'top-tier' and gone down, while Paul never has, is kinda odd. Why won't he get hot and get called a top tier candidate?

It is soooooo painful to me, to see the triv (a word I made up to describe a basic person) Cain stay in the top tier after all his ridiculousness. He is a joke. I watched a Rachel Maddow video today showing how much of a triv he really is. I think he is just a talking head with a machine behind him or something. So I kinda feel sorry for Cain the person. But it shows how crappy the media, population thoughts are.

Now I see Romney being the man, he is sooooooooooooooo cookie cutter. Just a flip floppy, do what is popular figure head. If people don't think, about what has been happening around the US and the world, he will win the GOP, and then get ran over in the big election. Gingrich hasn't been the flavor of the month yet, so we'll see if that happens. But I see it being Romney versus Paul when the media finally gives in to reality. I am hoping for Paul. I really really wanna see, even if he doesn't win the presidency, how much a candidate that goes against the grain, and freestyles, can go in actually attaining the top job in the land. I have never been this way, but I think that if Ron Paul doesn't get the nomination, I won't vote. But my best friend at Tech brought up a good point. He said, if you dont vote for the lesser evil, then you're helping the bigger evil. But eh, I feel like Obama is too much for any of the other candidates anyway, unless Paul catches fire.

Ok, I don't wanna sound like a RP-Head, and I know he has some extreme policies in mind. But thats why we have a government and not a dictatorship. He will breathe non corrupt life into the government with at least his ideas. At least he isn't buying into the whole Iran nuclear thing. Which I think is ridiculous. You got Fat old America and Isreal with their fatty mouthes covered in glazed donuts, telling Iran they can't have one donut. I am just mad at the fact Iran has to defend itself saying it doesn't have a nuclear military program. Why should they be subservient to countries that not only have those weapons but use them frequently?

Sorry for this guys, not tranna be one of those super politicky and issue-y people, but I guess I am coming out and seeing the world and how I think it should be. I wrote during the summer how I was floating. No real stances on anything. I think I am starting to crystalize. Maybe after crystallization I'd feel comfortable taking a spouse. Whoops, but thats a whole.... nutha.... story.

Salaams.

No comments:

Post a Comment