Saturday, November 19, 2011

Idiosyncrasy

Today I realized I put my hands on the back of my neck, or on the top of my head when I'm saying something that makes me vulnerable. Like if I am giving someone advice and I'm worried if they dont like it, or giving my opinion on something. It is cool to notice how you act without even realizing it. Iv'e been thinking about something I heard from a video Ruqi posted a couple months ago. The lady on the video was talking about life stuff and she said, "what makes you vulnerable, is what makes you beautiful". Now, I'm in this whole discovery of what beauty is right now, so that made me very interested in how beauty relates personally to me. And how I can harness my beauty (puts hands on back of neck).

Thanxgiving breka has begun. Hard grindy week of little sleep, now to relax. I have to tell myself to just relax and not assign too many goals for break, and just know I've earned this. I almost felt like tearing up today when I told myself that. I am so hard on myself to push and push and push and never rest, but, Hasheem, just take in a nice relaxing week in Blacksburg. Yea, Im staying here for break. Don't feel like organizing a trip, It would be so easy to be able to just hop in a car and go, but ya know. But thats not the reason. I just want to be here and really train for the upcoming track season. I am way behind where I wanted to be this year. I am in the top ranks in the nation and hope to stay there. I know my counterparts are working hard, so I need to step it up.

Endnote- I feel it coming. I am almost ready to come out of my cacoon and just live and be lived. Get ready.

Endnote II- Dunno how much Ill blog over break, but I have a doozy to talk about in regards to destiny, love, marriage. Maybe ill get to it. Salaams.

No comments:

Post a Comment