Saturday, March 1, 2014

History is Made

Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Regina Spektor becomes the first non-reggaeton artist to win Reggaetonero of the Month! She had a break out month as Hasheem listened intently to her album 'Far' way too many times! And was even listening to it when he swerved off the rode and dented Vitalee. She has also become a love interest of Hasheem, lol. She is known by Hasheem for her playful songs and broad range of sounds in her music which has been good enough to cross genres and beat reggaeton artists at their own game! 

Endnote- Jk, just a really non-month for Reggaeton, even though I convinced myself to buy Yandels album finally even though music is art and art is evil. Nobody really came with it this month for me/ I didn't really listen to too much new music, I am trying not to listen to music so much anymore anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment