- bracelet
- Fitbit
- checkbook
- toiletry bag with toiletry inside
- acc championship ring
- classic fragrance oils
- peanuts
- raisins
- Mizuno bag
- triple jump tape measure
- Harris teeter tote
So, somebody decided to break my key hole on my door when I was in the movies. I guess they saw my iPad peeking out of the bag I put it in to hide it. Good thing they didn't look too hard as they didn't take my other work iPad and my work phone hiding under my duffle bag of clothes. But they did look hard enough to take the check book from my glove compartment. And take my Mizuno bag from behind my seats. Also taking some food. I think they were a poor pedestrian. Because I could have been cleaned out much worse. But they didn't seem to want anything but my bags, and the iPad (to sell).
I guess the things that hurt most are the irreplaceables. The acc ring, bracelet mommy gave me, Mizuno bag, my oils I've had since 10th grade.
At least they didn't take my passport and birth certificate, would reallllllly suck to deal with that again.
I am so tired of living like this. I guess the world is making me test my thesis pretty hard. Should be moving into a new place this next weekend. Just tired of being bojangled by everything. I hate realizing that's how the world has to be. It started with the 2 companies that lied to me about bringing me on and hasn't ceased since. It's all about using the most fragile thing (trust) to get over on people. I hope I don't bend to the will of how these people live.
No comments:
Post a Comment