So, the most ridiculous thing happened on Thrusday, HOURS before I was going to move in to my perfect place. The realty company called me and told me that the house that we both signed off on and I PAID A DEPOSIT on was no longer available to move in. The city of Charlotte has plans to tear it down in a few months.
This, after I had changed all my accounts to this address and was almost ordering stuff on Amazon for the night before. My beautiful fixer upper located on the brink of Gentry and Hood.... was too much of a fixer upper I guess. But how in the world could the realty company not now their own propoerty was being demolished?!?!?! It's not like this rental was sitting for weeks, it was posted Sunday before last. What would have happened if I moved in the day before? Would I be forced to vacate? How can signed these binding contracts and PAY money and still end up without a place.
At least I'm getting my deposit and application fee refunded.
I feel like things happen in my life to remind me that I'm fake. Would this happen to any of my coworkers? I feel like again and again and again I have weird scenarios to play out. But idk, maybe everyone does but keeps it mum.
So, SQUARE ONE! I'll visit Muhs over the weekend and get another hotel for the week :/, really just want to start living my life with a stable location and feel like a citizen!!!
Endnote - Stressful - Lil B
This, after I had changed all my accounts to this address and was almost ordering stuff on Amazon for the night before. My beautiful fixer upper located on the brink of Gentry and Hood.... was too much of a fixer upper I guess. But how in the world could the realty company not now their own propoerty was being demolished?!?!?! It's not like this rental was sitting for weeks, it was posted Sunday before last. What would have happened if I moved in the day before? Would I be forced to vacate? How can signed these binding contracts and PAY money and still end up without a place.
At least I'm getting my deposit and application fee refunded.
I feel like things happen in my life to remind me that I'm fake. Would this happen to any of my coworkers? I feel like again and again and again I have weird scenarios to play out. But idk, maybe everyone does but keeps it mum.
So, SQUARE ONE! I'll visit Muhs over the weekend and get another hotel for the week :/, really just want to start living my life with a stable location and feel like a citizen!!!
Endnote - Stressful - Lil B
No comments:
Post a Comment