Pretty chill couple of days. Went to Berkmar and saw how unbelievably crappy the long jump pit had gotten. I usually don't complain, but the thing was like 20% grown over with grass. The runway was a foot and a half wide. The sand pit was so weird shaped, like a diamond more than a rectangle. Then some guy came up to me and started talking about crap. He even did some of my triple jump drills. He worked for a roofing company in sales, and I got his card, so maybe I'll intern there over next summer, which would be such a chance connect, and proof that destiny exists, jk jk. I just feel like overall things seem more rundown around here than when I went to high school. I used to get that feeling but it was usually when I was super little, and then got older and saw it. But now I really just think things are just getting rundown round chea.
Ramadhan Karim to those who fast tomorrow, there is always a disparity, meh.
My goals for Ramadhan are:
- To not let people roll over me for the sake of peace
- Be more straight forward with people
- Be more forward in expressing myself when I think it needs to be expressed
- Be more punctual and to get stuff done in general, accomplish things on the daily
Ramadhan is always my favorite month, so I hope I can make it really count this year. It has kinda sucked during the past few years because of college, without the family unit around me. But I think i've gotten used to it. Plus, i get 11 days at home. Its going to be weird when I am in China to fast. I am there just long enough to fast.
Endnote- Hope everyone has a blessed month of Ramadhan and becomes a better person!
No comments:
Post a Comment