Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 2: Humph!!!

Today was ok. Found out this blog is gonna be extra boring from now on, lol. Here's why.

I was the last person out from being accepted into the USA Championships. They took 16, and I was 17th. D'oh. Its ok, I still have to 2 more meets this summer inshallah. Talked to Surfboard. He made me feel alot better about it, I wasnt super depressed or anything, just kinda felt fail-y. Said I have alot of improvements in me and stuff.

Previous to this late in the night news, I was having a classic day. I did some DBL front office offseason stuff. Still gotta write that Pharoahs scandal story on Dodge Blog. Then I headed to practice. Felt really good, did some lazy approach triple jumps. Working on my technique. Was getting good distance and good lift into the 2nd phase. But it was all for naught!!!! jk, it'll come in handy.

Then, me and my teammate that used to remind me of Muhammad, but now just reminds me of a family member, created Modern Warfare: Card Edition. I feel like we were friends in a past life or something because he is the ONLY person I act completely comfortable around besides my family. The weird thing is, it is sooooooooo effortless. From the first day I met him it was just easy to act more Fezley-ish and less "Sheem"-ish (thats what everyone on the track team calls me). Interesting. But anyway, we created a game based off of I Declare War, but tried to infuse strategy into it. It is really strategy-y, but the games are always close and come down to tiebreakers alot, so it needs to be tested more and refined. Ill introduce it at the family reunion probs.

That was my day, tomorrow will probably be very brief because I have barely any plans. I should just talk about my philosophies on life then. Salaams!

No comments:

Post a Comment