Woke up, slept straight thru fajr, so I didnt do a 'fajr wisdom' today just like yeasterday. Didn't feel like getting out of bed at all because everytime i moved, my head hurt like crazy. It kinda hurt before i went to bed, so i thought i needed sleep, but i wasnt right. Got up and ate, and drank cuz i thought thats what i needed, wasnt right. I guess it just faded throughout the day.
Didnt do tooo much today. Worked on DBL labor negotiations for each individual team. It is so hard to do because you dont wanna be biased at all towards any team, but you want each team to do all it can do be as successful as possible year in, year out. Th eproblem is, different teams would have different strategies in reality but im only one person! It would be soooooooo awesome if there were 16 owners, and then there would be some crazy deals, triangle trades, multiple draft picks swapped, players makin $15 mil a season. Stuff im too conservative to do. My old roommate Chris owns one of the teams, and he really changed the way the rest of the league did business in the offseason because he was so passionate about wheeling and dealing. So, all in all im trying, lol.
I went to fax my enrollment verification to USVI Track team so I can compete in China later in the summer. I walked by the head honcho track guy Cianelli. I was surprised to see him because I thought he was in Oregon for the USA championships. So I tried to be friendly and say "Hi coach, surprised to see you here". Y know, im tranna just be a real person and stuff. He responds so aloof with a hello, like 2 mins later (he was reading something on his computer), he asks what I wanna talk about. I just said i wanted to say hey, then I tried to be jovial and ask some track question. He just responded real quick and stuff. That almost ruined my day, lol. His voice is just kinda yell-y all the time, and I really tried to carry a normal person conversation, but pshhhhhh, neva mind.
Watched wedding crashers, ok movie i guess, didnt actually lol at all. Did some more labor negotiations, while watching "Timothy goes to school"?!?!?!?! yea... summer 2011. Salaams
No comments:
Post a Comment