Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 18: Relatives!!!!!

Its been a while y'all, sorry about that, it happens sometimes. But Im back. I traveled from Blacksburg to DC on a megabus. It was soooooooooooooo much better and lotsssssssssssssssss cheaper than Greyhound. I guess the super lower class hasnt caught on yet or something because everyone on that bus was normalish. I like how grass roots-y megabus is. No stations, we had to count off our number when we sat down. It was like a big family road trip. Ok ok, i took it too far, or as cool swaggy people like to say, OD-ed, (overdosed).

Got to Muha's pad, was cool. He let me drive his whip on the mean streetzzzz of fairfax VA. I had never driven on the actual road before. It was WORLDS easier than I thought. I was tihnking everything would be so much faster, but when your car is going the same speed its all relative. Was a rush, and im so confident in getting my fo real license this summer.

Chilled with Saleem all day today. This guy hasnt changed much, lol. Its refreshing hang with him. I just enjoy hanging with family so much after being with the track people all this time. So much more comfortable. Me and Muhammad had some triple jump training today. It was really a learning experience, hopefully i can retain it all.

Endnote- I really wanted this to have more philosophic talks on here, but I always end up updating it at the wee hours of the night and am not thinking that deep by then. SUPERRRRRRR excited to see everyone soon, tomorrow inshallah!!!!! Salaams

No comments:

Post a Comment