I had a good triple jump workout with Muhammad yesterday. It started raining during, but it was great because it was so hot that day. I need to remember these workouts for later. Great stuff. Muhammad has me honing my run-thru. Its a little scary right now, but I feel that if I master it, I will be a consistent 53+ jumper at least. After the workout, we chatted a bit about "biddies" lol. It is really interesting talking to him, or anybody for that matter, about relaitonships and sutff. Everyone has their own perspective because of past experience and can clue you in to things that you would never see. But yea, for now Im sitting on the sidelines.
Watched "Why did I get Married Too" on Muha's Netflix. Since it was a Tyler Perry movie, I was expecting all the guys to have all the problems and ladies would be perfect and have to deal with them. But he did a much better job balancing the roles this time. The movie was pretty depressing (but I guess it was pretty realistic) for marriage hopefuls, but it had some nice lessons in there.
Endnote- This USVI Track stuff is getting real yall!!
No comments:
Post a Comment