A have alot to say. Like, maybe 10 blogs worth. But, knowing how I have been about blogging the past few days (no blogs), I surely will not soon. So, I will try to keep tabs for later, and I will go on about each topic later I guess.
My triple jump competition went horribly, my body is so unsure and weak and I also didn't believe in myself for the first time.
Russia has been cool, alot of the same things as China in regards to the workings of all the international people. I haven't been able to explore real Russia yet, just been competing and watching competitions. Everything I've seen has been branded as Universiade Kazan 2013, so it's not real street Russia.
I fell in love with our Russian guide for one day, then snapped out of it, lol. Purism has just been such an ugly thing lately, love, happiness, satisfaction, just anything is just so purported and ignorant. I miss pure emotion and joy.
The pin game is sick here. We got 30 pins of Virgin Islands, and have been in a race to trade other countries for the best pins. So far my coolest one is from Ireland.
I am determined to jump 17m, I can't let the oppurtunity slip away, I plan on devising a plan, and colabbing with Muha, lol. Soon....
Endnote- Soon....
My triple jump competition went horribly, my body is so unsure and weak and I also didn't believe in myself for the first time.
Russia has been cool, alot of the same things as China in regards to the workings of all the international people. I haven't been able to explore real Russia yet, just been competing and watching competitions. Everything I've seen has been branded as Universiade Kazan 2013, so it's not real street Russia.
I fell in love with our Russian guide for one day, then snapped out of it, lol. Purism has just been such an ugly thing lately, love, happiness, satisfaction, just anything is just so purported and ignorant. I miss pure emotion and joy.
The pin game is sick here. We got 30 pins of Virgin Islands, and have been in a race to trade other countries for the best pins. So far my coolest one is from Ireland.
I am determined to jump 17m, I can't let the oppurtunity slip away, I plan on devising a plan, and colabbing with Muha, lol. Soon....
Endnote- Soon....
No comments:
Post a Comment